Sunday, April 29, 2007

MalCui – A little discovery of Bandar Puteri Puchong

MalCui – Simply Pinang Restorant at Puchong Bandar Puteri

What you can get at around 10.30pm at night in Bandar Puteri Puchong?

Well searching for something that is light and local taste for my empty stomach, have a drive to Puchong Bandar Puteri due appointment with a client in early time.


When drive along the new area of Bandar Puteri Puchong Business Park, and saw this Simply Penang restorant which suddenly just make me want to taste their Asam Laksa and Rojak.

A big picture of their famous selling dishes is placing in the entrance wall just to give you option to choose when your mind is blank out.


This called Asam Laksa?? Sorry…was too hungry and mixed up the topping before I realize to snap picture, the soup was so heavy gravy with minced fish meat.
Well, Rojak also surrounding with heavy gravy of dark prawn sources.


What my stomach said:
I have attracted to the Asam Laksa because of the heavy gravy of minced fish meat and light
spicy. Is provided with the dark prawn sources and lime, cant said is the best of all the Asam Laksa I tried but simply just that remind you to make comparison with others.
Rojak? Perhaps I have tried other before, too little fruits perhaps can said that ingredients does not give me any surprise but the heavy gravy dark prawn sources is the selling point that make you continue to consume until the last piece.
Well don't know what to order? Just simple, just look at the big giant poster of what she recommended, just follow.....
Hosted by TV3 "cari-cari makan" program...surprise they put it as one of their selling point.



Location:
Entering the Bandar Puteri Puchong, immediate turn left which is just next to Al Rahji Bank.

1 comment:

Edmund Teh said...

hmm...duno bout tis..but i think it is just me la...being from penang..anythin in KL or Selangor tat says penang...is ALL LIE to me..
hahaha...so no comment for this.